Recently, a vulnerability called “Heartbleed” that affects the common OpenSSL software was discovered. After review, LionLock has determined that none of its products or services offered to customers are affected.
Our software is built on top of Microsoft operating systems, which uses different SSL software than OpenSSL.
While our product is not affected, it is estimated that over 60% of the web uses OpenSSL, so a good portion of the web may be vulnerable. We strongly encourage customers to try and avoid connecting to vulnerable sites until the service notifies you of a fix to the problem.
For more information on the Heartbleed Security bug means for you and what you can do about it, check out this article on Lifehacker.com.
We are happy to announce that a LionLock app is now available for free download on Android devices! Click here to start protecting your team’s passwords.
What can you accomplish with the LionLock Android app? Everything that you would do on with LionLock on your private computer. Only now, you can take that functionality with you everywhere!
- Access all the passwords in your company and personal vaults.
- Create new secrets and generate strong passwords
- Share secrets with teammates, old and new
- Log-in helper to access your web accounts
- Copy & paste secrets
- AES-256 encryption for ALL of your data
- Audit reports of what other teammates access in your vault
- Sync all of your data and passwords across all your LionLock vaults on all devices!
We are very pleased to share this new perk with you, but we’re just getting started! We are always looking for feedback and working to develop the ideal tool for your businesses to stay secure and productive. Write, comment, share, as you please! We are all ears.