Sharing is caring.
When it comes to team building, sharing is caring. Sharing files. Ideas. Projects. News articles. Goals. Statistics. Even passwords.
I know what you’re thinking. “We don’t share passwords with anyone!” Truth be told, as your business grows, there will be occasions when your employees need access to certain passwords. Just imagine:
- Graphic design consultant needs temporary access to your website’s back-end.
- The book keepers are trialing new software and have to share a single account.
- The only employee with the company’s Facebook password quits unexpectedly.
- The boss goes on vacation, and none of the employees have ANY passwords!
Unfortunately, common methods of sharing passwords in plain text (e.g. text messaging, e-mail, Word files) leaves you exposed to hackers. After that, it also becomes impossible to keep track of which employees have the ability to access your passwords.
How does LionLock help?
LionLock’s lets you share access to specific Secrets with team members, while keeping your information encrypted.
Sharing Secrets in LionLock
1. Add a new Secret, or click on an existing Secret that you would like to share
2. Click the “Add User” button
3. Under “Add User”, type in the e-mail address of the person you want to share with.
4. Grant a level of access they should have.
5. Click “Add & Save”
And voila! When your team member signs into LionLock, the shared Secret will appear in his or her vault. You can also revoke access to the Secret at any time. LionLock lets you choose if your teammate can see the password or if you want to keep it hidden. You can also view reports of all the passwords you are sharing, so you always know who can access what, and when they have done so.
This is a more secure way of sharing your passwords, helping your business stay productive and protected!